Description : Automatic wrist blood pressure monitor
Display: LCD digital display
Measuring principle: Oscillometric method
Measuring localization: Wrist
pulse: 40-199 pulses/min
Accuracy Pulse:Â¡Ã€5% of reading
Memory Function:2Â¡Ã90 set memory of measurement values
Power source: 2pcs AAA alkaline battery (included)
Accessories: Instruction manual, storage box,2pcs AAA Alkaline batteries
Warranty: Two years from the date listed on the purchased record.
Before Taking Measurements:
1. Avoid activity for 5-10 minutes prior to taking measurement
2. Avoid factors which may affect the reading, including eating, drinking, smoking, exercise and bathing.
3. Always measure on the same wrist (typically your left wrist)
4. Blood pressure fluctuates throughout the day, so be sure to take your blood pressure at the same time each day.
5. Make sure you are in a comfortable, relaxed position, Keep the sphygmomanometer in the position of heart.
6. Ensure the cuff is fit snugly around the upper arm
1. Use only with clinically approved cuffs. Sizes can range from 8.7Â¡Â± to 12.6Â¡Â±.
2. Damaged cuffs or exposed bladders may affect readings
3. With each reading, blood accumulates in the arm and therefore repeated measurements may lead to incorrect readings. If you need to repeat measurements, be sure that they are spaced 1 minute apart to avoid error.
Compact, convenient and portable ,fast and highly accurate readings
Easy to read Large LCD Display, Store up to 90 measurement records between two users, for a total 180 measurements
Cuff circumference: 5.3Â¡Â± to 8.5Â¡Â± (13.5cm to 21.5cm), use on left wrist and hold at heart level for most accurate readings, avoid direct contact with chest, which may affect reading